London Community Mediation Council is the principal voice for community mediation in Greater London.
Acting as an association of service providers throughout Greater London, our role is to:
- Promote the highest standards of professionalism for delivery of community mediation services
- Promote community mediation and its benefits to policy makers
- Provide information about key community mediation service providers in Greater London
- Provide consistently high standards of accredited training through each member organisation
- Organise and promote London Mediators' Day - London's major forum for informed discussion about community mediation
- Share expertise, knowledge and resources, and collaborate to deliver professionalism, innovation and experience